Valentine’s day is fast approaching!! I still can’t believe January went by so quickly. It has been such an amazing and productive month for me! I am so grateful to God. I hope you have had an amazing month so far. Anyway , back to today’s post. I have put together 10 gift ideas to help you decide what to give your significant other during this period. This should hopefully give you ideas if you are struggling to decide what to buy for your significant other:) I have got you covered. I have made it easier by dividing it to ‘gifts for her’ and ‘gifts for him’ so that there is something for everyone.
Gifts for her
1. A rose dipped in gold! I know it might seem very cliche to give your lady a rose but stay with me and let’s think this through. Imagine giving her a single rose dipped in gold, silver or better still, her favourite colour.
For more details Google Eternity Rose, you just might be fascinated.
2. A spa day voucher for her and at least one of her friends.
It does not always have to be a tangible gift, you can give her an experience. Get her a voucher that allows her to enjoy lovely spa treatments, facials and massages. She’ll definitely feel relaxed afterwards. I think she would be very excited if you also include her friends which means she can enjoy all these pleasures with one of her friends or with you if you fancy a spa day together. Wowcher and groupon tend to have good deals on spa days. Just make sure you do your research and check the reviews of the spa before you buy the vouchers:)
3. A personalised item of jewellery. I personally love thoughtful gifts because it shows me that you really know me:) If your girl is anything like me, she would absolutely love this gift. I’d say you can buy her a necklace with her name engraved on it or a necklace with both of your initials.
4. Her favourite dessert from her favorite restaurant
I am a giant foodie so if someone bought me my favorite dessert or even food from my favorite place, i’d be so excited. I think it would show her that you listen to her and definitely knows what she likes.
5. Bouquet of flowers, box of chocolate and a handwritten note:)
If you are reading this, pls make sure she isn’t like me and actually loves chocolate:)
If all else fails, buy her something she has mentioned that she wants or needs. It could be a lipstick, plane tickets for a vacation. Think back and try and remember what she really wants.
Gifts for him
1. A personalised mug.
Ladies you can buy him a mug in the shape of anything that he loves. For example, if he is a photographer, you can buy him one of those lens mugs. See picture below.
You can also buy him a basic mug and then personalise it by writing something special & specific to you two.
Some men love a good pair of cufflinks. You can purchase affordable ones from John Lewis.
3. A watch.
You can never go wrong with a nice watch I think. Well as long as you choose one that he would like. You can check out www.thewatchshop.com for watches. They are actually doing a 50% off sale at the moment. Every penny counts. Who doesn’t love a good discount?
4. A bottle of his favourite wine with a personalised label and handwriten note.
5. A nice bottle of Perfume.
What do you think about these gift ideas? Would you like any of these gifts? Which gifts would you include?